International Pension Workshop
11th edition of the workshop on Pension, Insurance and Saving
Papers disscused will adressed the following topics :
- Demographic trends and the consequences for savings and growth.
- Social and Solidarity Economy (SSE), financial development and savings in developing countries.
- Pension reform, risk sharing and distribution among generations, macroeconomic aspects of ageing and retirement in developed and developing countries.
- Pension fund investment governance.
- Regulation and Solvency II for insurance and pension plans.
- Investment risk management during working life, life cycle saving and investment behavior.
- Investment risk management during retirement.
- Modelling outcomes in DC plans.
- Annuities and other pay-out mechanisms.
- Financial literacy and behavioral issues in individual financial planning.
- Heterogeneity within generations and the position of senior citizens.